Nubia M2 Lite, the organization’s most recent cell phone in the most recent ‘M2 Series’ has been propelled in India, couple of months after its was presented in China. It has a 5.5-inch HD show with 2.5D curved glass screen, is fueled by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor, keeps running on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0 on top. It has a 16-megapixel front-confronting camera with ISOCELL CMOS sensor, f/2.0 gap, 79.8-degree wide-point focal point and a delicate LED streak. It additionally has a 13-megapixel raise camera with LED glimmer and PDAF.
It is only 7.5mm thick and has a unibody metal plan. It has a unique mark sensor implanted into the home catch that can open the telephone in 0.15 seconds and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Nubia M2 Lite specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture, 79.8-degree wide-angle lens, soft LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 76.7 x 7.5mm; Weight: 164g
- 4G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
Nubia M2 is available on Amazon in Black Gold Colour starting today at the price of Rs. 13,999. You can buy from Amazon.