From the first day of launching, Mukhesh Ambani’s Jio is exploding bombs one by one. First of all Jio Welcome Offer, continuing with Jio Happy New Year Offer no Mukesh Ambani’s master stroke is Jio Summer Surprise offer. One eve of 31st March Jio surely April fooled other network operators.
Things You Get In “Jio Summer Surprise Offer”
The surprise is truly a full bag of surprises. Let me start with Non-Prime members:
- So the Jio Happy New Year offer is extended till 15th April. Only 13.33% People has Subscribed For Jio Prime, Mukhesh Ambani thinks its transition process between free service to paid service. So literally Indians need some time for this migration. Jio want to give some extra times for those who still hasn’t enrolled for Prime. Because “Users who do not recharge by the extended date of 15th April will experience degradation and/or discontinuation of services,” Mukhesh Ambani said.
- Yes along with that you can now enroll for Jio Prime anytime upto 15th April if you have not enrolled yet.
Now for the “Prime” members:
Jio announced earlier that Prime members will get surprise offers, and the first surprise is “Jio Summer Surprise Offer“. In this offer Prime members who have recharged Rs. 99 and Rs. 303 or any higher plan will get:
- Complimentary access to Jio Happy New Year Offer benefits till July. Yes, that means you will get same 1GB 4G data per day along with unlimited calls and SMS till July.
- If you recharge Rs. 99 and Rs. 303 upto 15th April, you are eligible for the complimentary services.
- Users who have already recharged Rs 99 and 303 will be automatically shifted to Summer Surprise.
- Your paid service will start from August.
“Jio Summer Surprise Offer is the first surprise among the surprises we promised. More surprises are on its way” Jio Chairman said.
He further added, they are well aware of the little network congestion, Jio has already invested over Rs. 200,000 in its business and we will see the dramatic improvement in coming weeks.
Are you excited on the new offer? Shoot your thoughts in the comment section below.
Stay with us for further updates.